martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Family



My name is Ana Vivolo. I have 18 years of age. I live with my mother, Joanna, my father, Mario, and my brother, Anthony. In my immediate family are six. My mom is 40 years old, my dad is 46 years old, my brother is 20 years old, my grandfather is 62 and my grandmother is 58 years. Joanna and Mario are my parents. My parents are married.


Rocco and Lilia were married.
Jose and Ana are married.
Joanna's father is Jose.
Joanna's mother is Ana.
Mario's father is Rocco.
Mario's mother is Lilia.
Ana's father is Mario.
Ana's mother is Joanna.
Ana's uncles are Ediover, Roque, Vicente.
Ana's aunts are Tecla, Clara, Ana, Rosa and Eva.
Ana's brother is Anthony.
Mario, Eva, Clara, Ana, Rosa, Tecla, Vicente and Roque are siblings.
Joanna and Ediover are siblings.
Ana's grandfathers are Rocco and Lilia.
Ana's grandmothers are Jose and Ana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario